My friend Kami has inspired me..... Let's see if i can do it!!
100. It's 10:00pm and I'm not even tired
99. Although I should go to bed because I have early morning ZUMBA!!
98. It's softball season and that makes me happy!!
97. Ah.....am I really already struggling?? No..JK...I am just thinking about how awesome GLEE was this week. Yes, it was all about Madonna!! (Did you watch?? ...well, you are missin' out!)
96. Every since we got our new furniture, I love haning out in my living room!!
95. The NFL Draft started out exciting....but it's starting to get old!
94. I don't really like dogs....surprise, surprise!!
93. Yes, we have an outside cat, but I don't like them either.
92. It is worth having one just to see my kids happy :)
91. CYSTIC FIBROSIS SUCKS!!
90. I recently discovered the joy of shopping at ROSS. Why did it take me so long?
89. If you were reading my blog when I posted the "Weight a minute" blog....I still plan on sharing my favorite healthy food choices with you. I have even found more since then!
88. If only I had more time in the day, I would have already done that. Don't give up!
87. Waiting on the laundry fairy to come. I just keep looking at the pile like it is going to magically fold itself.
86. One of my friends posted on FB today that she saw a guy texting while driving HIS MOTORCYCLE!! No kiddin'.....you can't make that crap up! (Well, I guess you can, but why would you?)
85. I am still looking for a prom dress too Kami!! Hmm...if only I would have kept the pretty emerald green one your Aunt made me. Ya, right...like I would really fit into it!
84. Yes, we have the coolest bunco group around. "Prom Night" at next months bunco and we're all going STAG!!!
83. My first kiss was at the skate ranch. And I was my daughter's age.....this CAN'T be happening!!
82. So far, this is going pretty good!!
81. I really need to get up and "take a little break".
80. I think I drank too much tea!
79. That little Shawnty's fire burning on the dance floor...
78. Did you know mileage reimbursement is now .41 cents?? I found that out yesterday, cha ching!!!
77. I also found out that I am the youngest Veteran's wife to ever walk the face of this Earth! Well, at least I felt that way when I was around all those other people. (At least there is someplace that still makes me feel young!) hehe.....
76. Road trips make me happy!
75. 1/4 of the way there. I think I can, I think I can!
74. It looks like 10 HUGE raffle baskets threw up in my living room.
73. I will make those kind of sacrifices because CF SUCKS!
72. Someone's got to win....Might as well be you!
71. You can't win if you don't play!! (Can you tell Rich and I have been contemplating our plans if we win the lottery??)
70. Lots more road trips!!!
69. I havn't checked FB ONE time since I started this list!! Yes, it's true...... WOW, even I'm surprised!
68. I bet someone got married, had a baby, got a divorce, became a "fan" of Michelle Obama's Arms and finished building their farm...all in the last 25 minutes!!!
67. The Aerosmith's Rockin' Roller Coaster sounds really good about now. That might give me the adreneline rush I need to finish this :)
66. My friends ROCK! Yes, I'm talking about YOU!!!!
65. Knows what the word pseudomonus means. I wish I didn't!!
64. I hate dandelions! Hoping the spray we put on the yard tonight will work!!
63. Slow, pokey drivers, drives me crazy. Why do you have to look 4 times before crossing the intersection????
62. Buble' in June baby!!!
61. Brenna made me laugh AND cry tonight!! All good, but it's amazing how our kids can effect us.
60. Do I really have 60 more to go??
59. There is a strange noise coming from my roof.
58. Missed out on a chance to go roller skating tonight. My friend Lisa, turned....well 21!! So sad I had to miss it.. :(
57. Wants everyone who is reading this to come visit me at Classroom Corner if you live nearby! We have some really cool things for your kiddos and some aweseome classes / camps to offer this summer!!
56. It use to be hard working 4 doors down from Merrit's Bakery. Not any more...who cares???
55. Can you salsa?? Well....let me show you!
54. Oh yea...if you're not zumbaing....."You're missing out on the Par-Tay!!!
53. I like playing with corners. Even my close friends might squnit their eyebrows at this one!!
52. Summer is right around the corner...Yippee!! This is the first year I might actually buy a Big Splash Pass!!
51. 20 year reunion...Can't be possible!!!!
50. 1/2 WAY THERE!!
49. Yes, I am just as guilty as you when it comes to texting and driving!! I don't promote it....it's just a really bad habit I have!!
48. Seriously needs to take that "break" and then get me some more tea!
47. One of my favorite quotes, "I recommend going through life without the epidural" John Mayer
46. The laundry fairy still hasn't came :(
45. In one month I will be riding a charter bus to Lansing, Michigan with about 30 kids....Lord please help me!!
44. Sweet or unsweet??
43. Would you like fries with that?? Love this song.....
42. I've recently discovered, there is a strategy to everything!
41. Ah, ha....the sound on the roof was rain....imagine that....rain in April in Oklahoma!! No wonder I didn't figure that out until now....duh!!!
40. Riding a real horse is much easier than riding a stick horse....I'm just sayin'!
39. You have a chance to join the fun for 2 GREAT causes next weekend. Bunco 4 a Cure (cystic fibrosis) Friday, April 30th and Relay for Life ZUMBATHON, Saturday, May 1st. BOTH at Rejoice North Campus. COME JOIN US!!!
38. Yes, sadly this is how old I am going to be this year.....BOO HOO!!!!
37. Reality is....I am blessed to have had 38 healthy years!
36. Ok, so one of my favorite healthy food finds is the new Fiber One Cereal, Honey Clusters. I'm addicted!!!
35. I still haven't checked FB.....I am getting a bit antsy.
34. Kind of excited....well....I don't know if that's the word I want to use, but anyways..we are getting family portraits done by Brandi for the 1st time since Haley's been gone. That part makes me sad, but she has some fantastic way to incoorporate Hay Hay into these. That's the part I am excited about!
33. Ok....i'm struggling a bit now!!! More tea....back on track......
32. Oh yea...today's Thursday and I have NO idea who went home on Idol. This season has really STUNK....I just can't really waste my time watching it!
31. I went for a run with my hubby the other night. Did you all know....I HATE to run!!
30. Speaking of running....Our 2nd Annual Run to Breathe 5K in Memory of Haley will be Saturday, July 17th. Bright and early before it gets too hot!!
29. Brenna is an awesome short stop. I know...that's kind of bragging, but hey....it's the truth!!
28. My momma's birthday would have been this Sunday. I miss her :(
27. CANCER SUCKS!!!!!
26. I got the funniest e-mail from my cousin. She told me that Saturday all women were to run through the streets naked to help weed out the terrorists. You know that it is a sin for Muslim males to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does he HAS to commit suicide!! And by the way....the government appreciates your efforts to rid of these terrorist!! HEHE....
27. Wonders if any of my friends has and iPad???? I want one really bad...they are really KEWL!
26. Happy Earth Day!!
25. Ok, I broke...I checked FB. I had 10 notifications....I feel much better now. Breathe....
24. I broke my arm once. Well, my friend Angela broke my arm playing soccer. It wasn't any fun!! I am thinking if I would have went to that skating party tonight, I could have broken it again. Man it's been a long time!
23. Did you ever do the speed skate races?? I did, but I never won. I always had a better chance at the dice game. Now, don't get me wrong....I could do some "mean" shuffle skating and skate backwards like there was not tomorrow. Man I'm cracking myself up. Really, I could!!!!
22. Flicka, The Blind Side, Friday Night Lights....what do they all have in common???
21. Rob Thomas' song Someday.....ROCKS!!!
20. I went to see the Last Song over the weekend. I wanted to cry....but didn't. Good movie!
19. Whoo hooo...remember how glad we were to be a teenager....you know....like 13! Well, I am glad I am a teenager right now, but I am working my way backwards. Almost there :)
18. My husband has fallen asleep, have you????
17. Have you been Geocaching lately?? If not, you should try it!!
16. Our good friends are moving to Owasso this weekend. yippee!! Look out Owasso....here comes Parry...oh, no!!!!
15. I just rememberd that Eclipse is coming out in June....I better mark my calendar!! I can't believe all the CRAZIES who go to the midnight showing of these movies :-/
14. This was always my favorite # when I played sports. How corny....it's the day of my birthday, couldn't I be more original???
13. Yes, this is an unlucky # and Friday the 13th will always haunt me. Haley went to Heaven on Friday, June 13th 2008. I wish they would take this day off the calendar.
12. Holy Cramoly!!! I've been working on this silly thing for an hour and a half!!!!!
11. I sure hope some of you take the time to read it since I took the time to write it. LOL!!!
10. Nickelback.....yes they are coming to BOK Saturday and I'm not going. Sigh.......
9. Wow....I'm glad I'm feeling better!!!! I have done very little coughing today. Yea Me!!!
8. That just reminded me of Zach and Cody....I kind of miss that show!!
7. I only have 2 1/2 weeks left of my weight loss challenge. No matter the outcome....I feel good about what I have done :)
6. One thing I absolutely hate is new car / truck shopping. I see it in my near future and it STRESSES ME OUT!!!
5. SWEET!!!!!!!! I'm almost done!
4. Shazaam.......my low battery light started blinking on this computer and I popped out of this chair like a gun went off. I would have cried for days and shut down this blog for good if I would have lost this list!
3. Who wants to win a raffle basket with nearly $500 in gift cards and a limo ride to a night out on the town? Just come to our bunco 4 a cure, and it might just be YOU!!!
2. Should I change the background of my blog or do people always keep it the same? You know....kind of like their signature look?? I see new designs and I like them, but I just don't know what's proper ;-) I'm still a blog newbie!!!
1. Life is a journey.....just keep livin' it!!
-1. "When you think it is impossible....just remember someone invented Popcorn Jelly Beans that really tast like Popcorn" ~ John Mayer
My bad....that was 101!!
Every Mile Mattered
2 weeks ago